I realized today it has been about 3 years since I started this blog. My first post was in November 2006.
While I am not one of the prolific most bloggers, I try to make my posts useful and interesting. I hope that there has been some beneficial information shared here, for both those looking to break into medical device sales, as well as industry veterans. Thank you to those of you who have taken time to comment and contribute your perspectives.
Here are some of my favorite posts (if I may say so)…
1. How to Get Experience When You Don’t Have Any 3/17/08
2. Becoming A Sales Associate – Fast Track Opportunity for Growth 10/23/08
3. A Day in the Life of an Electrosurgery Rep 7/15/09
1. Ten Truths from Rookie of the Year 4/26/07
2. Pocket Guide to the O.R. 3/12/08
3. 212 Club 8/08/08
1. Sonny Crockett’s Great Year 12/14/07
2. Athletes in Medical Device Sales 5/30/07
If you have a favorite, or something you’d like me to consider writing about, let me know!